How Can I Get More Visitation Time?

Non-custodial parents in a divorce or separation sometimes find themselves wishing they were able to spend more time with their children even if they do not have primary physical custody of the kids. If you want to ask for more visitation time, speak to an attorney at Smith Strong at 804-325-1245 (Richmond office) or 757-941-4298 (Williamsburg office). Read on for some tips that might help.