Smith Strong, PLC, and its members, are proud to volunteer and give back to a wide array of local, community organizations. Since our firm's founding in 2012, Smith Strong, PLC made it a priority to not only provide legal strength to our community in court, but also among local charitable causes. Smith Strong, PLC or its members have given time or monetary resources from 2012 to present to the following organizations and causes:
- Project Hope: A Chesterfield, VA based organization that provides free medical services to leprosy patients and the indigent in Ethiopia;
- The Parsons' Cause Foundation, Inc: A Hanover, VA based organization committed to promoting the historical importance of the legacy of Patrick Henry, Virginia's role in the founding of our nation, and introducing the next generation to our Commonwealth's rich history. Their summer program provides free historical presentations to the public in Historic Hanover Courthouse;
- Crossover Healthcare Ministry: A Richmond, VA based non-profit that provides 6,500 area residents free medical services;
- Historic Richmond Foundation: A Richmond, VA based non-profit that supports the preservation of central Virginia's historic architecture and history. Smith Strong, PLC was a 2017 sponsor of Historic Richmond's Masquerade Ball. Here is the kind letter of thanks sent by the Executive Director of the Historic Richmond Foundation to our firm in 2018 for sponsorship of the 3rd Annual Celebrate the City Gala.
- Military Outreach USA: A national, faith-based, nonprofit organization that has helped more than 38,000 Veterans throughout the nation by providing food, move-in-essentials, beds, clothing and opportunities that empower our Military Community to live independent lives.