Mallory is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia. She primarily focuses her practice on family law and estate planning.
In 2014, Mallory graduated as Dean’s Scholar from Radford University with her B.S., magna cum laude, in Political Science. She graduated from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2017, where she held an Articles Editor position for the University of Richmond Law Review. During law school, Mallory obtained experience in state and federal courtrooms through her internship with the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office in Norfolk, and her clinical placement with the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office for the City of Richmond. In addition, Mallory worked as a Research Assistant for Professor Carol Brown and a Circulation Desk Associate in the Muse Law Library. She was also awarded with a Carrico Center Pro Bono Certificate, a CALI Excellence Award in Advanced Legal Research, and a CALI Excellence Award in Criminal Law and Psychiatry.
Before Mallory joined our team at Smith Strong, PLC, she worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judges of the Circuit Court of Henrico County. As a judicial law clerk, she worked on a wide variety of civil and domestic matters, on topics that ranged from divorce, support, and custody law, to adoption and probate law. Prior to her clerkship, Mallory served as a judicial intern for United States District Court Judge John A. Gibney, Jr. Through these positions, Mallory acquired a unique insight into the decision-making processes and considerations of state and federal judges.
In her spare time, Mallory enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Though she enjoys exercising, her favorite activity is hanging out with her dog, Sunny. Sunny is the best guy in the world and they enjoy all the same songs and movies.
FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY, VISITATION, SUPPORT MATTERS
- Divorce, Matrimonial Law, Family Law
- Litigation in Trial Courts
- Negotiated Settlements
- Collaborative Law
- Premarital and Postnuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements & Separation Agreements
- Child Custody, Visitation & Support
- Spousal Support & Alimony
- Integrated Solutions for Wealth Management & Preservation
- Parentage & Paternity Cases
- Retirement Plans & Benefits
- Property Division and Distribution
- Business Valuation
- Military divorce
- Post-Divorce Disputes
- Child/Parent Relocation Cases
ESTATE PLANNING, WILLS, TRUSTS, PROBATE, ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, ESTATE LITIGATION
- Will & Trust Estate Planning
- Estate Administration of Wills and Trusts
- Probate throughout Virginia Courts
- Power of Attorney, Advance Medical Directives, Living Wills
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Estate & Fiduciary Litigation
B.S. Radford University
J.D. University of Richmond School of Law