Jamie Allgood serves as an Attorney & Counselor at Law with Smith Strong, PLC, focusing her practice on all types of family law matters at the Richmond and Williamsburg locations.
Jamie graduated from Christopher Newport University with a B.A. in Political Science, and she graduated from Regent University School of Law. She is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Jamie began her practice in Hampton Roads, where she spent three years working for a boutique family law firm. Jamie’s practice has included successfully litigating complex divorces and hotly contested custody cases. Jamie prefers to work closely with her clients in creating a strategy that achieves the client’s goals in the most efficient and practical way possible. Jamie is a skilled negotiator and an effective litigator, utilizing both of these tactics as needed on each of her cases.
Jamie enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She also enjoys reading, gourmet cooking, and kickboxing.
Read What One Client Had To Say About Jamie
Premier Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody Representation
- Divorce, Matrimonial Law, Family Law
- Litigation in Trial Courts
- Negotiated Settlements
- Collaborative Law
- Premarital and Postnuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements & Separation Agreements
- Child Custody, Visitation & Support
- Spousal Support & Alimony
- Integrated Solutions for Wealth Management & Preservation
- Parentage & Paternity Cases
- Retirement Plans & Benefits
- Property Division and Distribution
- Business Valuation
- Military divorce
- Post-Divorce Disputes
- Child/Parent Relocation Cases
Juvenile & Domestic Relations-Related Criminal Defense Representation
- Domestic Violence & Protective Order Hearings
- Assault & Battery Charges
- Juvenile Crimes
Awards and Memberships
- Member of the Metro Richmond Women's Bar Association
- Named one of Virginia's Top 10 Attorneys in Virginia for Family Law, Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Named one of the 10 Best Attorneys in Virginia for Family Law by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (2017, 2018)